Stainless Steel Wire Rope
Steel wire rope refers to a structure formed by spiral twisting at least two layers of steel wire or multiple strands around a center or a rope core. It is divided into multi strand steel wire rope and single strand steel wire rope. Stainless steel wire rope refers to the steel wire rope twisted with stainless steel wires, which has strong corrosion resistance, high tensile strength and fatigue strength.
GB/T 8918, GB/T 9944, DIN 3055, EN 12385-4, ASTM A368, JIS G3550, JIS G3557…
1X3, 1X7, 1X19, 1X37, 3X7, 6X7+FC, 7X7, 6X19+FC, 7X19, 6X36SW+IWRC, 6X37+FC, 7X37, 8X19, 19X7…
- Technical Info
- MFG Process
Stainless steel wire rope is made of stainless steel raw materials by drawing and twisting. It has excellent corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance and low temperature resistance. It is widely used in petrochemical industry, aviation, automobile, fishery, precision instruments, architectural decoration and other industries. After electrolytic polishing, the surface of stainless steel wire rope is brighter and the corrosion resistance is greatly enhanced. After low-temperature heat treatment, the wire rope can achieve higher strength. There are many classification methods of stainless steel wire rope, such as steel grade, construction/structure, laying/twist direction, surface, application and breaking load/strength. The most common used steel grade is SUS304/SS304 and SUS316/SS316.
The Stainless Steel Wire Rope of Shanghai BISCO International Corporation has the advantages of high dimensional accuracy, excellent surface quality, high brightness and stable mechanical properties. If there is a need of this product, please feel free to contact us, we will provide you with a quotation within 24 hours since receiving your inquiry.
1. Commodity: Stainless Steel Wire Rope
2. Standard: GB/T 8918, GB/T 9944, DIN 3055, EN 12385-4, ASTM A368, JIS G3550, JIS G3557…
3. Steel Grade: 201, 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 310S, 2507…
4. Core Type: fibre core/FC/NFC/NF/SFC/SF, wire core/WC, strand core/WSC/IWS, rope core/IWRC/IWR…
5. Size: Φ0.15mm-Φ60mm
6. Constructional Symbol: 1X3, 1X7, 1X19, 1X37, 3X7, 6X7+FC, 7X7, 6X19+FC, 7X19, 6X36SW+IWRC, 6X37+FC, 7X37, 8X19, 19X7 (Single Layer、Filler Wire、Seale、Warrington、Combination)…
7. Min. Breaking Load: 1570N/mm2, 1770N/mm2, 1960N/mm2
8. Surface: bare, polishing, plastic coating
9. Type of Lay: laying of rope (Z lay, S lay), type of stranding (cross lay, parallel lay)
10. Package: in coils/reels, on spools
Stainless steel wire rope has many characteristics such as excellent corrosion resistance, heat resistance, low temperature resistance, good fatigue resistance, high breaking force, long service life and durability. It is widely used in coal, petroleum, metallurgy, chemical industry, machinery, construction, ships, aviation, vehicles, bridges, cableways, control lines, electric power, rubber, military industry, medical treatment, water conservancy, fishery and light industry…etc. Stainless steel wire rope can be produced according to international standards such as ISO, BS, DIN, JIS, ABS and LR.
1. General Purpose Stainless Steel Wire Rope (including Galvanized Wire Rope): used in various ranges
2. Stainless Steel Wire Rope for Elevator: it is used in elevator equipment carrying people and things in high-rise buildings. It is required to have a tight and soft structure and small structural elongation. It usually adopts 8-strand structure
3. Aviation Stainless Steel Wire Rope: it is used for aircraft aerial rope or operation aerial rope, which is required to have high fatigue performance and corrosion resistance
4. Steel Wire Rope for Petroleum: strong bearing capacity and corrosion resistance
5. Steel Wire Rope for Aerial Cableway and Cable Car: it is used for air transportation track. With cable car as the means of transportation, the steel wire rope is required to have a large safety factor, corrosion resistance and smooth surface of stainless steel wire rope
6. Hoisting Stainless Steel Wire Rope: it is required that the wire rope has high tensile strength, good flexibility, no rotation, distortion fatigue resistance and no looseness
7. Stainless Steel Wire Rope for Fishery: it is used for trawl, fixed net, rolling net, etc. it works in rivers, lakes and seawater environment, and requires good corrosion resistance and flexibility
Technical Specification of Stainless Steel Wire Ropee
Manufacturing Process of Stainless Steel Wire Ropete
There are two packaging options for the product of Shanghai BISCO International Corporation.
1). When customers have no special requirements for packaging, the product will be packed in accordance with BISCO's standard, which entirely conforms to industry standards, and we guarantee the safety of storage and transportation of the product.
2). When customers put forward special packaging requirements, BISCO will pack the product in line with the proposed requirements on the basis of ensuring the safety of its storage and transportation.
Shanghai BISCO International Corporation has also established long-term and stable partnership with major logistics service providers. With their powerful transportation network, BISCO can deliver the product to customers safely at the first time.
1. Why should I choose BISCO?
experience in domestic and international business of metal materials and products, and the products have been exported to more than 50 countries and regions, providing professional services to global customers. BISCO’s sales have the experiences of domestic and international industrial production and engineering construction projects, who are able to assist customers in choosing the best products and answering project problems. Choose to cooperate with BISCO, which means you will have the full-process service and worry-free transactions.
2. Is BISCO a trader or a manufacturer?
BISCO has its own processing plant and has a large inventory of basic products. The raw materials are sourced from large-scaled mills, and established long-term and stable cooperative relations with them. BISCO can obtain raw materials at prices lower than the market, so its comprehensive leading cost and resource advantages enable products to be delivered to customers at the most competitive price.
3. Can I visit BISCO’s company, warehouse and factory?
YES! BISCO welcomes customers from all over the world to visit its company, warehouse and factory. How happy we are to have friends from afar! And this is also an opportunity for BISCO to show its corporate spiritual style to customers and seek long-term cooperation in the future.
4. Can BISCO provide product customization services?
YES! BISCO can provide customers with customized products according to their requirements. BISCO's excellent processing capabilities and advanced processing facilities can manufacture customized products with best quality at the first time.
5. Can BISCO provide product samples?
YES! For metal materials, BISCO can basically provide samples; for processed metal products, BISCO can help make samples.
6. What are the payment terms of BISCO?
BISCO accepts payment by TT or LC. If it is by TT, 30% deposit are demanded. If it is by LC, only 100% irrevocable LC is acceptable. But of course, for special projects, payment terms are negotiable.
7. How does BISCO ensure product quality？
First of all, the raw materials used to produce metal products by BISCO are sourced from large-scaled mills, it will eliminate defective products from the source. Secondly, BISCO’s processing plant has advanced processing facilities and strict product packaging standards, the quality inspection of products executed by the independent quality inspection department before delivering products to customers will be completed. Finally, BISCO also allows customers to arrange pre-shipment inspection for the cargoes. From the source till the end, BISCO will ensure the quality of products.
8. How about the after-sales service of BISCO?
The sales of BISCO will follow up the order status in the whole process and provide customers with pre-sales, in-sales and after-sales services. Any questions can be consulted at any time. If sales cannot resolve the matter, BISCO also provides a feedback channel for customers and a specialist will follow up to deal with it. BISCO's pursuit is 100% customer satisfaction.
9. How to get a quotation from BISCO as soon as possible?
Click the button of Get a price on the product landing page to submit an inquiry, BISCO will quote you within 24 hours since receiving the inquiry. If there is an urgent purchase requisition, you can get in touch with BISCO in time through the contact information listed in Contact Us.
Personalized Information Service！
Drop your email to get market insights, product specs and latest rate info.